Pegasus - 2019 Reverse Frosted Silver Bullion - 20 pcs Coin Set
- 2019 Reverse Proof Frosted Bullion Coin
- Issued on behalf of the British Virgin Islands
- Issue Limit: 50,000
- Also available: 1, 10 and 50 pieces Set
Due to the immense popularity of the 2018 dated Pegasus Reverse Frosted Silver Bullion coin, we are pleased to announce the release the 2019 dated coin. The design shows Pegasus, the mythical horse, rearing up with his wings spread. Bullion coins are always a very attractive purchase due to their intrinsic metal value and bullion with a Reverse Frosted finish is an even more attractive purchase!
The obverse features the Pobjoy exclusive effigy design of HM Queen Elizabeth II with a reverse frosted effect. In order to maintain the exclusivity of this piece, no more than 50,000 of the 1oz Fine 999. Silver Reverse Frosted Bullion coins will be produced.Show more
Pegasus is one of the best-known creatures in Greek mythology. This winged horse is usually depicted as white in colour and was always considered a good-hearted and gentle animal. Throughout his life, Pegasus remained a mysterious creature that symbolised divine inspiration or the journey to heaven. As a reward for his service and loyalty, Zeus honoured him with a special immortality, turning him into a constellation on the last day of his life.
Horses have often featured on British Virgin Island coins over the years making Pegasus an obvious choice to feature on their flagship coin. Many coins from the territory have featured horses in Royal events including Trooping the colour and drawing the Coronation coach. Olympic equestrian events have also featured strongly which are close to the heart of the Royal family.
|Government||British Virgin Islands|
|Metal||Reverse Frosted 999. Silver Bullion|
Pobjoy Mint aims to dispatch all in stock items within 48 hours.
UK (Including Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey) delivery charges:
- FREE Standard UK Delivery for orders over £50.00 - 3-5 business days - (Please note, the £50 spend does not include VAT and will apply to all orders under £50)
- £3.00 - Standard UK Delivery - 3-5 business days
- £8.99 - Next Day Delivery (When ordered before 1:00pm - Excludes Pre-Order Items)
- £11.22 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 1.30pm)
- £19.26 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 9.30am)
Europe (Excl United Kingdom) delivery charges:
- £0 - £59.99 £5.00
- £60.00 - £149.99 £7.50
- £150.00 - £300.00 £10.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £15.00
- £800.00 - £4999.99 £25.00
Rest of the World delivery charges:
- £0 - £300.00 £15.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £20.00
- £800.00 - £1249.99 £50.00
- £1250.00 - £2999.99 £80.00
- £3000.00 - £4999.99+ £100.00
For more details on postage charges please see our Delivery Information page.