Product Code: L4462603
The oceanic zone is divided into three sections. The epipelagic zone, which is also known as the Daylight zone and receives enough sunlight to support photosynthesis; the mesopelagic zone, which is also known as the Twilight zone and only has a scarce amount of light; the bathypelagic, or Midnight zone which makes up 90% of the ocean and no light penetrates its boundaries.
The range of animals amongst the three zones is diverse and, especially in the lower zones, quite unusual. There are three coins in the series each representing a different zone and featuring the creatures that live in them.
The coins will also be available in Proof Sterling Silver and Unc. Cupro Nickel. Each coin is produced to the highest quality and struck four times to produce a stunning “proof” finish.
|Metal||Uncirculated Cupro Nickel £2|
Pobjoy Mint aims to dispatch all in stock items within 48 hours.
UK (Including Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey) delivery charges:
- FREE Standard UK Delivery - 3-5 business days
- £8.99 - Next Day Delivery (When ordered before 1:00pm)
- £11.22 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 1.30pm)
- £19.26 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 9.30am)
Europe (Excl United Kingdom) delivery charges:
- £0 - £59.99 £5.00
- £60.00 - £149.99 £7.50
- £150.00 - £300.00 £10.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £15.00
- £800.00 - £4999.99 £25.00
Rest of the World delivery charges:
- £0 - £300.00 £15.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £20.00
- £800.00 - £1249.99 £50.00
- £1250.00 - £2999.99 £80.00
- £3000.00 - £4999.99+ £100.00
For more details on postage charges please see our Delivery Information page.
You may also like