South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands Penguin 50p Series: Macaroni - 2020 Coloured Cupro Nickel Diamond Finish
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands Penguin 50p Series: King - 2020 Coloured Cupro Nickel Diamond Finish
- 2020 Coloured Cupro Nickel Diamond Finish 50 Pence Coin
- FINAL Coin in the 2020 Penguin 50p Series
- Issued on Behalf of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Government
- Issue Limit: 2,500
- This coin is sold in a capsule inside a blue pouch. If purchase with an album, no pouch will be supplied.
Please note that this is a pre-order item and orders will be dispatched from ... onwards in chronological order **Pre-order
Pobjoy Mint is delighted to announce the release of the FINAL Coin in our 2020 Penguin 50p Series on behalf of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Government.
The King Penguin is the second-largest penguin species in the world with an overall population estimated at 2.2 million breeding pairs. Unlike other species of penguins, the King Penguin does not make nests for their eggs; instead, they carry their egg around with them at all times on top of their feet.
Our stunning new 50 pence coin features a single adult King Penguin. This stunning news series is available in Cupro Nickel Diamond Finish with each Penguin being portrayed in colour. A certificate of authenticity will also be provided with each coin. The obverse of the coin features the Pobjoy Mint Exclusive Effigy of Her Majesty Quen Elizabeth II.
**This coin is sold in a capsule inside a blue pouch. If purchased with an album no pouch will be supplied. If more than 14+ coins have been purchased, please note no pouches will be included and your coins will be dispatched in tubes**
|Government||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Coin Metal||Cupro Nickel|
|Coin Effect||Coloured Coins|
|Metal||Coloured Cupro Nickel Diamond Finish 50p|
Pobjoy Mint aims to dispatch all in stock items within 48 hours.
UK (Including Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey) delivery charges:
- FREE Standard UK Delivery for orders over £50.00 - 3-5 business days - (Please note, the £50 spend does not include VAT and will apply to all orders under £50)
- £3.00 - Standard UK Delivery - 3-5 business days
- £8.99 - Next Day Delivery (When ordered before 1:00pm - Excludes Pre-Order Items)
- £11.22 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 1.30pm)
- £19.26 - Next Day Delivery Saturday (Guaranteed by 9.30am)
Europe (Excl United Kingdom) delivery charges:
- £0 - £59.99 £5.00
- £60.00 - £149.99 £7.50
- £150.00 - £300.00 £10.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £15.00
- £800.00 - £4999.99 £25.00
Rest of the World delivery charges:
- £0 - £300.00 £15.00
- £301.00 - £799.99 £20.00
- £800.00 - £1249.99 £50.00
- £1250.00 - £2999.99 £80.00
- £3000.00 - £4999.99+ £100.00
For more details on postage charges please see our Delivery Information page.