UK Terms and Conditions
Goods supplied are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of order is subject to the Mint's conditions of sale.
All orders are subject to availability.
Pobjoy Mint endeavours to deliver all goods within 28 working days of acceptance of your order. If an order has been dispatched and the courier was unable to deliver it to the address given it will be returned to the local post office and therefore it is the customer's responsibility to collect the items themselves.
Please note that we do not offer a compensation scheme should your parcel be misdelivered or delivered with the incorrect goods. However, we will do our best to fix the situation by either a) fixing the product, b) replacing the product or c) refunding you for the product.
If you have any queries relating to the delivery of your order, or in the event of non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01737 818182. To help and allow us to trace your order, please contact us within 30 days from the date of your order for UK orders and within 60 days from the date of your order for all orders to be delivered overseas.
We reserve the rights to change the packaging material used.
CuNi coins are dispatched in pouches, single purchases of 15 or more of the same item will be dispatched in tubes and no pouches will be supplied. If you would like a presentation box for CuNi coins there is an additional charge of £5.
The Official Pobjoy Guarantee
The Pobjoy Mint hereby certifies that it will buy back from the original purchaser any coins or set of coins within 15 days of receipt for the full original price.
Should you wish to return your goods please notify us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01737 818182.
Prices excluding VAT
Please note all delivery to the EU will be charged VAT at 20% additionally.
Pobjoy Mint Limited
Terms and Conditions
Coin and Bullion Sales
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase of Coins
1. Coins (including limited issues and bullion) shall only be posted to purchasers after receipt of cleared funds.
2. Coins are subject to strict quality control procedures before distribution from the Mint. All precious metal coins are provided embedded in capsules so as to protect from abrasions, fingerprint marks etc. If in the unlikely event you do not believe the coin you receive directly from the Mint meets our high standards you must notify us within 15 days of receipt and we shall replace the coin or reimburse all costs incurred depending on availability.
3. Replication, copying, passing off of any Mint coin is expressly prohibited and you may be prosecuted.
4. In the case of certain new issues, the Mint reserves the right to limit the number of coins which may be purchased by any one party and shall advise of this on the company’s Website.
5. In the event that a Coin is sent to you in error or that a Coin or Coins have been incorrectly struck by the Mint or the number of Coins issued to you exceeds the limit as set out with regards 4 above, the Mint reserves the right to recall such Coin(s) from you in a reasonable time and in any event within 15 days of distribution. Such a Recall shall be arranged by the Mint at the expense of the Mint such that you shall be fully reimbursed for the purchase price of the Coin(s) and any shipping or other directly related reasonable costs incurred by you. This shall in no way negatively affect your entitlement to purchase Coin(s) from the Mint in the future.
6. Should you chose to resell your Coin you are permitted to do so at your discretion. However, you shall not hold yourself out as being an agent or representative of the Mint in so doing and shall not make unlawful or misleading representations with regards the Coin or its provenance or value.
7. You shall not unreasonably nor unlawfully bring the reputation of the Mint into disrepute, for example by publishing unfounded negative comments regarding the Mint or its Coins via social media or other mediums or divulge any business sensitive information you may have discovered which you should reasonably anticipate would or could act unfairly to the detriment of the Mint or its officers.
SHEET 1 of 1
We will design and supply a complete range of custom-made coins, medals and associated Products.
It is our intent to continually improve the effectiveness and implementation of the Quality Management System and satisfy all applicable requirements relevant to the business.
The Company is totally committed to ensuring that Customers receive the quality of product and service to which they are entitled, and that these products comply with all relevant Standards, tolerances and specifications.
We will source and develop specialist equipment and use our skills to achieve security, growth and financial stability through a successful working partnership that satisfies the needs of our Customers.
Our Quality goals are to achieve total Customer satisfaction, to communicate clearly with our Customers, suppliers and fellow employees and to provide World class products and services.
To achieve this we will: