Terms & Conditions
UK Terms and Conditions
Goods supplied are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of order is subject to the Mint's conditions of sale.
- The Pobjoy Mint reserves the right to alter the purchase price of any item without notice, but in the event of this happening, applicants will be given the choice of either cancelling their order or paying the increased price.
- The Pobjoy Mint does not guarantee to supply items as ordered but will endeavour to do so.
- The Pobjoy Mint reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion and may introduce a method of selecting applicants for any items for which applications have been received.
- The terminology of this application is subject to English Law.
- The Pobjoy Mint reserves the right to withdraw any or all items advertised and in this event, all monies tendered will be returned.
All orders are subject to availability.
- All prices shown are in Pounds Sterling and are exclusive of VAT.
- Prices for Gold coins are subject to Gold spot price and may change without notice.
- Prices for Silver coins are subject to Silver spot price and may change without notice.
- All Gold coins marked are always VAT free.
- All Bullion (BU) coin prices are valid for 24hrs based on actual spot price on the day.
Pobjoy Mint endeavours to deliver all goods within 28 working days of acceptance of your order.
We reserve the rights to change the packaging material used.
CuNi coins are dispatched in pouches. If you would like a presentation box for CuNi coins there is an additional charge of £5.
The Official Pobjoy Guarantee
The Pobjoy Mint hereby certifies that it will buy back from the original purchaser any coins or set of coins within 30 days of receipt for the full original price.
Should you wish to return your goods please notify us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01737 818182.
Prices excluding VAT
Please note all delivery to the EU will be charged VAT at 20% additionally.