British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British Overseas Territory, located in the Caribbean to the east of Puerto Rico. The islands were originally named ‘Saint Ursula and the 11,000 virgins’ in 1493 by Colombus but this was later shortened to ‘The Virgin Islands’. The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke, along with more than 50 other smaller islands and cays, with about 16 of the islands are inhabited. The islands have a total population of about 28,000, of whom approximately 23,000 live on the largest island in the B.V.I., Tortola.
- Low stock-33%Shaped Coins Set - 2017 Uncirculated Nickel Silver CoinsRegular Price US$89.95 Special Price US$59.95
- British Virgin Islands 2014 - Nelson Mandela Commemorated - Uncirculated Cupro Nickel CoinRegular Price US$19.95 Special Price US$9.95
- British Virgin Islands 2014 - Centenary of World War I - Uncirculated Cupro Nickel 2 Coin SetRegular Price US$39.00 Special Price US$17.95
- British Virgin Islands 2014 - Centenary of World War I: Lawrence of Arabia - Cupro Nickel coinRegular Price US$19.95 Special Price US$9.95
- British Virgin Islands 2014 - The Eiffel Tower - Uncirculated Nickel Silver CoinRegular Price US$29.95 Special Price US$19.95