British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British Overseas Territory, located in the Caribbean to the east of Puerto Rico. The islands were originally named ‘Saint Ursula and the 11,000 virgins’ in 1493 by Colombus but this was later shortened to ‘The Virgin Islands’. The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke, along with more than 50 other smaller islands and cays, with about 16 of the islands are inhabited. The islands have a total population of about 28,000, of whom approximately 23,000 live on the largest island in the B.V.I., Tortola.
- Shaped Coins Set - 2017 Uncirculated Nickel Silver CoinsRegular Price US$89.95 Special Price US$59.95
- Capitol Building Shaped Coin - 2017 Uncirculated Nickel Silver $1 CoinRegular Price US$29.95 Special Price US$19.95
- Big Ben Shaped Coin - 2016 Uncirculated Nickel SilverRegular Price US$29.95 Special Price US$19.95
- Low stock-30%2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey: Lock Charm Shaped Coin - Bronze $1Regular Price US$19.95 Special Price US$13.95
- British Virgin Islands 2014 - The Eiffel Tower - Uncirculated Nickel Silver CoinRegular Price US$29.95 Special Price US$19.95